GiraffabearGiraffabear

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Nothing New

Honestly, the first one was great, but after seeing the second and then the third you come to realize that its the same thing 3 times. Sure what is actually said is different but watching the same animation 3 times with everything slightly changed isn't too great. Artwork is alright, the animation took a small step up from the first one, but other than that its just not oringial. Milking things is just whats in these days I guess.

Professor Layton pt. 4 Professor Layton pt. 4

It's good to find animations worth reviewing =D

I'll make it short since I'm lazy and Skate 2 has taken up most of my brains so here we go.
First off, It actually made me laugh out loud which is something you don't find often. Although it had a very family guy feel to it. Which whether we'd like to admit it or not, is what people on a mainstream level just eat up..I'd say work a little more on backgrounds and this would be quality stuff. You also unfortunately after making me laugh went on to drag it painfully out. Overall I'd say keep doing your thing because its working!

-Chris
New England Institute of Art(haha this makes it look cooler)

The Last Fight The Last Fight

Unfinished

Seems more like an animatic. Lots of still shots and little movement.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

2055

Boring..but I did see it all the way through which says a lot so keep it up...i beat this in 2055seconds....so 35 minutes shit that took up more time then I thought. but it did get way too easy by wave 8. I'd work on the difficultly and maybe have more penalties..its no fun if nothing bad happens..ever

der Mensch der Mensch

Good idea but..

The game lacks any skill or thought process. The people drop dead and vanish on whim and its really hard to click an drag them around to force them to reproduce. There is a basic foundation laid down right now but I don't think its ready or perfected yet AT ALL.

Mirrored Maze 3 Mirrored Maze 3

Bad mechanics

The black mouse is off and causes you to lose for cheap reasons. Enough said really. and there is no point to this game. its like like a shrunk down maze since you have to watch the same thing in reverse.

Evil-Dog - The Last Stand Evil-Dog - The Last Stand

Was catchy at first

It is a good beat don't get me wrong, but it is extremely repetitive. Listen to Caspian or The American Dollar. You might get a would load of inspiration =]